Your use of meat-workers.org
It is important that you use the site in a positive and responsible way, respecting the rights and position of others and remaining within the law. In particular you may not post or upload any content or use the site in any way that is or may be considered to be:
- illegal, malicious, offensive, obscene, insulting, false, defamatory, unreliable, misleading or otherwise inappropriate;
- damaging to the operation of our site or to any computer connected to it;
- unsolicited advertising or spamming;
- infringing any person or entity’s intellectual property rights;
- breaching data protection legislation or any other applicable law;
- in breach of any obligations or duties of confidentiality.
We particularly ask that you treat all other users with due respect and courtesy. We will not tolerate sexist, misogynist, homophobic, racist or any other form of overtly offensive or discriminatory content. Equally, while we welcome different opinions and passionate views, we will not tolerate the ‘flaming’, harassment, stalking or threatening of others. Before posting a message or replying to a post, ask yourself: if I was face-to-face with this person, would I say this? If the answer is no, don’t post it.
The site administrators reserve the right to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the site, including any content that you provide, without notice to you and without incurring any liability. We may also block or withhold your access to the site if we have reasonable grounds to suspect any breach by you of the above terms, that you have given false information, or that we may incur any liability in connection with your use of the site. Decisions by administrators are final and not subject to appeal.
While the site administrators will undertake to ensure the website is safe, we cannot ensure that it will always be bug- or error-free and you are reminded that you use the site and upload content at your own risk. We are not responsible for the actions or content of site users or third parties.